IMPARTIALITY POLICY & PUBLIC STATEMENT
All staff of PROCEDO including its subcontractors and external staff involved in the activities of the Certification body to which this Declaration applies, are familiar with it as a binding document.
Our goal and priority is always to proceed transparently, assess and decide objectively and without any conflict of interest.
PROCEDO does not provide consultancy.
To achieve these resolutions, the fulfillment of the requirements for impartiality and independence of the PROCEDO following principles:
- take decisions on the certification of management systems, only in an objective and professional assessment of the management systems;
- inform interested parties of its action, and transparent procedures to submit all information related to certification Council, which represents the parties;
- not certify activities of another certification authority, aimed at the certification of management systems;
- decision certification authority to accept only on the basis of evidence gathered from assessment and to prevent the progress or conclusions assessment affected by other interests or other parties;
- analyze, review and take action on potential threats to the impartiality (risk analysis);
- management systems, respectively not to carry out internal audits in companies which are clients or potential clients of PROCEDO, published sequence of steps and certification process, as well as the results of the decision on the certification and validation,
- effectively respond to complaints and deal with them appropriately;
- handle confidential information from customers, while appropriate to balance the principle of openness and confidentiality in dealing with and responding to complaints;
- promotes the activities of the certifying authority in relation to consultancy work on management systems;
- a prerequisite for the success or other economic advantage of a particular certification consultancy company;
- analyze and take appropriate measures to protect the impartiality if it is threatened by the activities of other persons, bodies or organizations;
- comply with ethical principles in all activities related to business PROCEDO;
- maintain partnerships with each customer in accordance with the principle that the certification process and its results, including the Decisions are not dependent on the financial interests of the company;
- carried out by independent certification services for clients and staff monitor this activity;
- hold to the principle: “trust but verify”, which must meet the principle of the objective of obtaining evidence and then evaluated;
- avoid, respectively. A ban on using methods of intimidation of any person participating in the certification process.
PROCEDO, its management, and employees responsible for carrying out conformity assessment are not designers, manufacturers, competitors, suppliers, installers, purchasers of products which they assess, nor the authorized representative of any of those parties.
At the same time the conformity assessment bodies, its management and employees responsible for carrying out the conformity assessment tasks are not directly involved in the design, manufacture or construction, the marketing, installation, use or maintenance of those products, nor represent the parties engaged in these activities.
We do not participate in any activities which could affect our independence of judgment or integrity in relation to conformity assessment activities which are within the scope of our services.