Certification of quality systems
This service is provided by our PROCEDO certification body.
We have competent and adequate human resources in terms of Lead Auditors, Auditors and Technical Experts with a commitment to provide effective and efficient audit and certification services, ranging from Quality Management Systems Certifications to various Standards such as:
- Medical Devices – Accredited scope
- Engineering, services – Accredited scope
- Food – Accredited scope
- Education – Accredited scope
- Construction – Accredited scope
- Information Technology (IT) – Accredited scope
PROCEDO provides audit and certification services as per
Voluntary Certification of products is carried out in the sphere unregulated by law, when the products are not subject to the mandatory European directives.
The conformity assessment – completeness of the technical documentation required by Directives or Regulation is carried out by our Industrial Product Certification Body (“PROCEDO – IPC”).
We have competent and adequate human resources in terms of Assessors and Technical Experts with a commitment to provide effective and efficient certification services to Product Certifications confirming to various Standards.
Voluntary certification of the products are provided as per EU Regulations and EC Directives:
- 2014/35/EU – Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- 2014/30/EU – Electro Magnetic Compatibility
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive (MD)
- 2014/68/EU – Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- 2014/34/EU – Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- 2011/65/EU – Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electronic Equipment Directive(RoHS II)
- 93/42/EEC – Medical devices
- 98/79/EC – In vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Regulation (EU) 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices